Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Presidents day sale continues!

Well I'm still cleaning out some prim goodies and here's what I have for you today.


This is an Americana Valance(58x16)....it has one star on it and then the words "Oh say does that star spangled banner yet wave Ore the land of the free and the home of the brave" This would make a great addition to your Americana home.
Cost is $8.00 includes Shipping fees. SOLD

This next valance comes in a set of 2. They are mustard, barn red and a cinnamon like plaid. The bottom of each valance is done with embroidered stars and hearts. They measure (42x16) each. Cost for the set is $14.00 which includes shipping fees.


Here's a cute little pitcher light up for grabs. The berries do come out if you would like to remove them or change them seasonally. This little pitcher is $12.00 which includes shipping.


Raggedy Ann is all ready for summer holding a piece of yummy watermelon. She can be yours for $15 including shipping. She is 16 inches from head to toe.


Five mini candle rings for your diningroom light. I had these displayed on my Irvin's tin kitchen chandelier and am now keeping it empty for a change. So my loss is your gain. The candle rings have pears and brown, white and mustard berries on them. I'm selling all 5 for $6.00 including shipping. SOLD

A larger pear candle ring which looks great around a prim grungy candle. This is mostly brown and cream. Priced to sell at $5.00 including shipping.

Thanks so much

Hugs, Theresa email me at luvnprims@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! You have been BUSY-BUSY-BUSY!! Can't wait to see your less is more look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg girl you are cleaning out. You're getting rid of some really good stuff. Making room for new prim goodies...lol!
    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful goodies...how can you get rid of them
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so proud of you. This is such a good way to get rid of your stuff. But anybody who gets it is getting a great deal because I know how much that cost!
    I am going to post a giveaway on my blog on Friday. The striped feed sack material!
    I went to the Thrift Store today. I saw lots of goodies but I didn't buy any. Material, paint, a really neat set of tube turners.
    They are different size tubes that you use when you are sewing , say, a handle for a bag. Yopu know how hard it is to turn that inside out. You slide the appropriate sized tube into your fabric tube, then you slide the long wire thingy down the tube and attach it to the fabric and then pull. It turns your fabric tube right side out! $8 for six different sized tubes. I would have bought it but I had no cash and they don't take checks!
    Well, happy cleaning out!

    ReplyDelete