Thursday, March 24, 2011

Scavenger Hunt #2


Week #2 of Misi's Scavenger Hunt. She promised it would get tougher as we went along. Judge for yourself. The rules state that we must show at least 4 of the 7 listed for this week. This week's list:
A child's chair
a piece of blue willow china
a tin or metal tree
a wooden toy boat
a corn dryer
a colonial print that includes both a boy and a girl
a wooden buggy yoke

So here's my goodies only got 4 out of the 7 again this week. At least I hope I made it.....

101_3230

Hubby made this for our son, and we used it for his time-outs. Although there are STILL days when I'd like to put him on it...LOL
101_3231

101_3232

101_3233
corn rack that needs some corn....

101_3235
Found this frame and printed the picture on the computer...reminds me of my kiddos.
Hopefully these pass Misi's test and I am able to move on to next week.
Have a great week!
Hugs ♥T

6 comments:

  1. YOU PASSED WITH FLYING MONKEY'S**
    Thanks for the fun!
    I can't wait to see your next display
    {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job - love the time out chair.

    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty display!I love that print in the old frame, and your boat!

    ~Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl!! I'm out, but I'm enjoying everyone's hunts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo!!!! We did it! and this was a little tough. What has she got in store for us next week? Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely display, I really like the print, very colonial!
    Have a great weekend
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete