Thursday, July 28, 2011

Prayers needed..

It's been almost 3 weeks dealing with my Asthma. Well, this morning gave me quite a scare. Got up with hubby at 5 and immediately went into a serious attack. I was gasping for air that I thought I was going to die. Art held me for 15 minutes until I could get some air to use my inhaler.
Not sure why this is so bad. I do have lots of allergies to dusts and cats so that could be it. I haven't had any breathing problems for almost 2 years and now I have it soooo...bad.
I have a Doctors appt. later this morning so I'm hoping he can do something for me.
Please just say alittle prayer that I don't have anything majorly wrong and that my lungs will be functioning properly soon.
Thanks friends.
Hugs ♥*T

11 comments:

  1. Praying that things will greatly improve for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweetie, Sending up a prayer as we speak. Hoping you will be all better soon. Keep up updated
    hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saying a little prayer for you this morning.

    Hugs~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending a prayer your way, I also have asthma and am on advair, it's used daily as a preventative for attacks and works well for me, hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theresa
    my thoughts & prayers with you~
    get well soon~
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Theresa, keeping your in my thoughts and prayers.Feel better soon.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Theresa, that sounds very scary. Praying for you!

    Blessings, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. So scarey when you can't breath.I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your in my prayers friend!!
    Hugs Trace
    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praying for you! I hope the Dr. gave you something to help.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I am so sorry for you! I will say a prayer for you as well.
    Hugs,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete