Monday, June 7, 2010

Cleaned the Livingroom!

Wow I cleaned and cleaned yesterday! I am so pleased at how my LR looks now at least before the kids get a hold of it. So I snapped some pictures of it all neat and tidy. Hubby is away this week in Chicago so I am cleaning like crazy....NOT HIS STUFF of course. So I may have some more posts to show you this week.
Have a great week everyone and remember to do something nice for someone. It could be as simple as helping someone pump their gas at the gas station...that happened to me last week and the elderly gentleman couldn't thank me enough. Gave me the warm fuzzies!
Hugs ♥T










Forgot to add these before. My new "old" basket and the crow box on the wall...luv them both.

6 comments:

  1. looks so pretty & prim!! :) LOVE it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had some of your energy, lol! It looks so clean and inviting, enjoy it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so warm and inviting!! Makes me want to take a trip out there...I think I will!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks lovely..Have a great week..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks wonderful! Cleaning always makes me feel better! I hope you are having a wonderful week!

    ~Dan~

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks good! I love all your vignettes. I have never seen a crow box before... I love that!

    ReplyDelete