Sunday, November 27, 2011

Oh What FUN!!!

Yesterday was such a blast. Can't remember when I've had so much fun!!!
Since I left my job I've been busy creating and crafting again. My fellow crafting buddy Kathy and I have been busy lil elves the past few weeks and yesterday we got to share our "treasures" at a craft show. Janet my "sister" went along to help us and we could not have done it without her! Love you both! It was such a fun day and really got me in the mood for decorating my home which is still waiting.
I have pictures to share with all of you...hope you enjoy them!!!





















Hope you made it through all the pictures. We have another show on December 10th so we gotta get busy again!!!
Have a great week friends!
Hugs and blessings
♥*T

7 comments:

  1. really liked your pictures, hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, would have loved to been at that show and shopped your booth. Love everything. Just don't have prim booths at shows around here. Glad you had fun,and thanks for sharing the photos
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so awesome! Glad you had so much fun... that always makes it worth it. Looks like you had lots of wonderful goodies for sale, I'm sure you did really well.

    Have a wonderful week~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the booth~ terrific prim offerings~
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the trees Theresa! and good luck with the show on the 10th!
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! Your booth looks amazing!
    I'll take one of everything please!! Heeehee!
    I wish!

    Hugs,
    Tam

    ReplyDelete