Sunday, April 3, 2011

Thrifting finds

What a beautiful day it was here in Central Pa on Saturday. The sun shined most of the day so after dropping of son at Karate, Izzy and I went thrifting. I found this cool Paul Revere wall hanging. He hasn't found an official home yet but I'm sure I will find one.
101_3259
Another find was this little candle snuffer for 80 cents. I had one of these before but some how it has been misplaced or it went out with the yard sale stuff. Sometimes that happens around here.
101_3255
I did buy one other thing but I'm saving it for Misi's Tuesday display chain. It's a redo. She must have read my mind. So I'm all set for Tuesday.
Hope everyone has a blessed week.
Today I am thankful for my Church family.
Hugs ♥*T*

9 comments:

  1. Very cool finds! I like the Paul Revere! How unusual!
    Have a great rest of the day!
    Blessings,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Theresa, Mr. Paul Revere is a very cool find.. Can't wait to see your Tuesday re-do.. Blessings, Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great wall hanging!
    Can't beat 80 cents for a candle snuffer!
    Can't wait to see your redo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theresa, thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. And the kind words about mother. Sorry for your loss. I love your blog. You have such neat prims. Love all the coverlets. There are NO prim shops here, If I get anything prim I have to make it or order it. We were in Ohio last yr on vacation and I was in prim heaven. Always wanted to visit Pa too. Looking forward to visiting you often. Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi,
    Theresa
    Too different Paul Revere, I can't wait to see it in a display~LIKE IT!
    Great finds~ look forward to your re-do!
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Paul Revere piece! Now I wanna' make a Paul Revere dollie . . . thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool finds! Paul Revere would look great in my patriotic living room, wish I could find a piece like that! Great price on the snuffer too. I just love thrifting! =]

    ReplyDelete