Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fall goodies



Finally got in the attic to get out my totes of fall prims. I've discovered things that I will no longer be using. Here's some photos of it all laid out on my couch. It never fails that I always want something new and more prim from year to year. So I'm going to clean out as I decorate, I will be listing things on my selling blog if anyone is interested. Happy decorating everyone. I'm eating candy corn and burning a fall candle to put me in the mood and the weather is beautiful here in PA.
hugs ♥T

7 comments:

  1. I got out my fall decorations today and I too find that I want things more and more prim and have a lot that I won't be using this year. I'll be making a donation to the TS. Looks like you have some great prim goodies - have fun decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute primm goodies!! I've been thinking of making the same whimsical black cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather was fantastic here in Pa today! My family went to Rickett's Glen State Park and spent the day there and we were cold! It so got me even more excited for fall....I'm ready to do exactly what you did...go through the stuff, and start burning a good fall candle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, can I see the drieds a little closer? I really don't need them but I might want a sprig or 2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do the same thing, especially when I get out the Christmas stuff! I always have way too much! When I started paring down and doing things more simply, I realized I have much more than I will ever need or want. So it's all good!

    Looking forward to seeing your prim decor all put out. I think I am waiting until the end of the month to do mine.

    Have a nice week!
    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute stuff! Come say hi... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I'm the same way! I try to remember what all I have stored in those totes up in the attic. I picture them really prim, then when I open the lid I'm almost disappointed that it's not more prim. It's the silliest thing. Hehe! I love your stash on the couch. I think it all looks great, I can't believe you want to part with it!

    ReplyDelete